It is with a heavy heart that we announce the cancellation of The Run from 2020. The City of Tempe has moved to the red (substantial transmission) in all three categories (cases, percent positivity and COVID-19 like illness).
You have several options for your entry fees
1. Receive a refund, less Active Network processing fees. Refund requests must be received by noon December 31 and will be processed the following week
2. Transfer to one of the following 2021 events
• August 21 – Run Soaked
• October 9 – Running of the Brats!!
• November 25 – Anthem Turkey Trot
• December 18 – Christmas Sweater 5km
Please email email@example.com with your option
Join us for The Run From 2020, a New Year’s run that is more about celebrating the back of 2020 than welcoming a new year. It’s been a rough year for all of us, so lets get together and say good riddance to 2020.
We are hopeful to bring this event to Arizona. However, we are prepared for yet another event cancellation due to the ever-evolving COVID situation. We will offer entry-fee refunds if the event is cancelled. Please note that there will be no finisher medals or awards for the Run from 2020 5km. There will also be no water stations on the course, athletes will need be prepared and bring enough fluids for their run.
Safe return to racing
IMPORTANT SAFETY DETAILS
1. If you currently have or have had any Covid-19 symptoms DO NOT attend the event
2. In an effort to reduce the number of people onsite please do not bring spectators
3. While not racing please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times. Once you finish please put on a face mask as soon as it is practical to do so
4. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times
5. Please wash hands frequently
LOCATION & ROUTE
North Soccer Field
95 W. Baseline Rd
Tempe AZ 85283
$25 Prior to 11:59 p.m. October 31
$30 Prior to 11:59 p.m. November 30
$35 Prior to 11:59 p.m. December 20
$40 Prior to 7:00 p.m. January 1
$45 Day of registration
Custom race number
SATURDAY JANUARY 2
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Packet pick up and late registration at Kiwanis Park
8:00 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 1
8:10 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 2
8:20 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 3
8:30 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 4
8:40 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 5
8:50 a.m. Run from 2020 5km Wave 6
This race will be chip timed using disposable chip technology by RFID Timing. Timing chips are on the reverse side of your race number. Race numbers should be worn the correct way up, pinned to the front of your shirt and worn over your belly button. Results will be available online only.
If you are interested in volunteering for this or any other event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on sponsorship and having a booth at this event please contact email@example.com