SEPTEMBER 10 Update
Turkey Trot is approved and we will be running on Thanksgiving morning!!
Get off the couch and join us at the 18th Annual Anthem Turkey Trot. Beginning and ending at the Anthem Community Center, this rolling course winds through the beautiful Anthem community in the shadow of Daisy Mountain and Gavilan Peak. Make this family friendly event part of your Thanksgiving tradition.
We are hopeful to bring this event to Arizona. However, we are prepared for yet another event cancellation due to the ever-evolving COVID situation. We will offer entry-fee refunds (does not include Active processing fees) if the event is cancelled. Please note, in an effort to reduce face to face contact and limit the number of volunteers needed that there will be no finisher medals or awards for the Anthem Turkey Trot 2020. There will also be no water stations on the course, athletes will need be prepared and bring enough fluids for their run.
Safe return to racing
IMPORTANT SAFETY DETAILS
1. If you currently have or have had any Covid-19 symptoms DO NOT attend the event
2. In an effort to reduce the number of people onsite please do not bring spectators
3. While not racing please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times. Once you finish please put on a face mask as soon as it is practical to do so
4. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times
5. Please wash hands frequently
Face masks must be worn by all attendees at all times. Turkey Trot participants may remove their face mask at the start line, take it with you on course and put it back on as soon as possible after finishing.
Race shirts guaranteed for all pre-registered participants
Custom race number
$30 Prior to midnight September 30
$35 Prior to 11:59 p.m. November 15
$40 Prior to 7:00pm November 27
$45 Race day registration
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 26
6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Packet pick up and late registration opens at the Anthem Community Center
7:30 a.m. 5km Wave 1
7:40 a.m. 5km Wave 2
7:50 a.m. 5km Wave 3
8:00 a.m. 5km Wave 4
8:10 a.m. 5km Wave 5
8:20 a.m. 5km Wave 6
8:30 a.m. 5km Wave 7
8:40 a.m. 5km Wave 8
8:50 a.m. 5km Wave 9
9:00 a.m. 5km Wave 10
Wave to be selected during registration.
This race will be chip timed using disposable chip technology by RFID Timing. Timing chips are on the reverse side of your race number. Race numbers should be worn the correct way up, pinned to the front of your shirt and worn over your belly button. Results will be available online only.
Parking is available at the Anthem Community Center
41130 North Freedom Way
Anthem AZ 85086
The lot in the community center will fill up. Additional parking is also available at:
1) The Anthem Community Park (access from Gavillan Peak Parkway between Anthem Way & Whitman and walk across the bridge to the community center)
2) Surface street parking on Whitman between Gavillan Peak Parkway and Freedom Way
If you are interested in volunteering for this or any other event please contact email@example.com
For information on sponsorship and having a booth at this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org